Am I good enough? What is the purpose of my life? What do they want for me? Why am I here? Who am I? Why do I feel this way? Are these questions familiar to you? Everything you need to get the answer is inside of you, waiting to be discovered and set free. Being overwhelmed by pressure from the world where everyone on social media is showing their perfect lives is hard to reach on your own. If you’re here, you know there is a better way to fully enjoy life, to understand yourself, to set your values as priorities, and to start living without fear.
Common issues that can be solved by therapy:
- dealing with procrastination
- dealing with self-destructive behaviours, such as emotional eating
- feeling unsure about the direction of your life
- difficulty with stress management
- low self-esteem
- experience family issues (like parental divorce or death)
- confusion in relationships or sex
- school or work-related problems
- self harm
- over using drugs/alcohol/meds
- challenges with extreme feelings, from anger to sadness.
You may experience some of this and don’t want to talk to your closest friends or parents. Do you feel guilty, thinking you’re disappointing others? What do you think about changing that perspective? All you need is to give yourself permission to do that. I offer you a safe, non-judgmental space to work on any issues you struggle with, so you can reach your full potential, and experience calmness and a joyful life.