Support group for women
A support group for women in which we go through the emotional process and solve internal problems individually in a group space, during which others participate in the individual work of one person. Group support is about taking up topics that women face on a daily basis, such as:
- What can I tell my teenage son?
- I’m so tired of mothering my husband
- I’ve lost my sexual attraction to my partner
- My mother-in-law’s just visit us, what makes me exhausted and feel like a trash
- OMG my teenage daughter started having sex!
- Help! My toddler drives me crazy!
- Career or housewife? – I can’t do both anymore!
- How to involve household members in home duties
Sound familiar? You don’t need to go through all of this alone. Discover the power of a supportive women’s community, in which I am honoured to be a mentor and coach. You deserve someone who has your back, no matter what!
Ready to join? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Put “Support group for women” into subject line and I will return with all the details.