Do you feel that you need to work through some problems but that nothing above actually relates to you?
- Why do I feel this way?
- Would you like to help your child but you don’t know how?
- Are you feeling that your partner doesn’t understand you?
- How do I make my partner go to therapy?
- Do you feel lost and not really know what you want?
- Is your partner obsessively jealous or you are struggling with your own jealousy?
- Are you feeling insecure and lacking self confidence?
- Are you feeling confused about a love-hate relationship with someone?
- Did you have an affair or thinking about having one?
- Were you physically or emotionally abusive towards your loved ones and you are not sure why or how to stop?
- Are you questioning your own sexuality because you had a same-sex experience?
- Are you asking yourself if what is happening to you is normal?
- Would like to have a different life or job but you are not sure how to do it?
- Why is my weight coming back regardless of dieting?
- Are you feeling exhausted by work and feel trapped there?
I am integrating psychology, psychotherapy, and coaching. It is a powerful mixture of various skills and knowledge that can support you in various situations. Sometimes you don’t have to go through months of therapy. All you may need is a consultation or a few sessions to work though your specific issue.